We don't just make products; we design technology to improve people's lives. JLab keyboards and mice are able to connect to three devises simultaneously. So you can go from writing an email on your computer to sending a long text back to a friend with just a button touch. And we know the hybrid work-life is here to stay so this added convenience makes it easier to go from office, to home to life easily.
DESIGNED FOR LIFE - HOW TO USE MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS
- Allows you to move from your office to your home office seamlessly
- Tablets and Macs don’t have usb and extra ports – so now you can work wireless with one of the Bluetooth connections
- You have options! Want to write a long text – pair your phone to the keyboard. Want to prop up your laptop so you have a better angle for video conferencing – use the wireless computer from anywhere.
SOME OF OUR FAVORITE USES
- Creators: You’re editing a graphic on your Macbook and then need to switch to your PC to let people know you’re finished.
- Hybrid workers: Bring your favorite mouse with you from your work computer to home computer.
- Multi-taskers: If you have your calendar open on your table but then want to draft an email on your laptop.
- Busy socializers: Enjoy faster texting on your phone when you connect to a JLab keyboard.
- Text fight? Maybe you’re are arguing with your gf/bf … you can out-text her here.
- Users: OMG – your Macbook has no ports! Don’t worry you can connect via Bluetooth
- No ports left?! Sheesh you have so many devices and dongles that you’re out of space. Don’t worry, we connect via Bluetooth.
HOW TO SET UPYou can connect up to three devices to your JLab mouse or keyboard. One connection is via USB dongle and the other two are Bluetooth wireless connections. You can connect computers, tablets, laptops, desktops and mobile phones – anything with a Bluetooth connection.
First connect all the devices you’d like connected to your keyboard or mouse.
To connect, you’ll follow the instructions in the manual – which generally is to power on the keyboard or mouse until it flashes blue. Then go to your device (computer, tablet, etc) and go into Bluetooth settings. You’ll see the JLab product pop up in those settings. More specific instruction are available for each product.
We’re glad to bring real innovation and surprisingly awesome value to new categories – making your (work) life better everyday.