Since our inception in 2005, JLab has been challenging older tech brands to do better. We pack in the most functionality and fun into every product at a truly accessible price. And we're still doing it in 2023, when we look at what products heritage brands like JBL are bringing to the market.
Epic Air Sport Vs JBL Reflect Aero
Here we compare the JLab Epic Air Sport ANC (2nd Gen) vs the JBL Reflect Aero true wireless. Even when priced at 33% higher, the JBL Reflect Aero Bluetooth Headphones can't compare to the JLab offering.
- Both JBL and JLab are active noise canceling headphones, but when you look at playtime JLab offers 70 total hours of playtime vs JBL's 24 hours.
- Additionally when using active noise canceling, the JLab wireless earbuds last for 11+ hours and JBL headphones only offer 7 hours (though that is longer than Skullcandy's 5 hours).
- The one spot where JBL is higher is in the splashproof/waterproof rating. JBL has a IP68 rating while JLab has a IP66, which means it is totally protected against dust and protected against strong jets of water from any direction.
- Both JBL and JLab feature options to get a good fit. JLab has the earhook design in addition to six tip sizes to get the best in-ear seal. JBL offers three wings that hook inside the ear and 3 tips sizes.
- JLab Epic Air Sport ANC Gen 2 comes with Find with Tile, while JBL doesn't have a finding technology if you lose an earbud.
- JLab offers a Two-year warranty compared to JBL's one-year.
- Plus if you chose the JLab Epic Air Sport ANC, you'd have $50 extra based on MSRP of $150 for JBL Reflect Aero.
Summary: Best Wireless Sport Bluetooth Earbuds
The specs show JLab Epic Air Sport ANC is the better bluetooth wireless headset offering when compared to the JBL Reflect Aero - thanks to its combination features, tech and price.